TMAC has trained quality management system auditors for a quarter of a century. We have investigated the efficacy of our training through years of analysis. We have learned that an effective internal auditor fully understands both the letter as well as the spirit of the standard and know that this course achieves those ends.
- Differentiate quality management from quality control
- Understand the structure of quality management
- Recognize the connection between an organization’s QMS and the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Appreciate the synergisms of internal auditing, corrective action and management review
- Learn the specialized terminology of the standard
- Interpret the nomenclature into meaningful relevance
- Understand elemental auditing
- Understand departmental auditing
- Understanding reverse trail auditing
- Understanding process auditing
- Ability to prepare for the audit
- Apply auditing techniques
- Learn how to document audit findings
Who should attend?
*Lunch included both days with registration.