The Introduction to Incident [Accident] Investigation (OSHA #7505) course covers an introduction to basic accident investigation procedures and describes accident analysis techniques. Course topics include reasons for conducting accident investigations, employer responsibilities related to workplace accident investigations, and a six-step accident investigation procedure. The target audience is the employer, manager, employee or employee representative who is involved in conducting accident and/or near-miss investigations. Upon course completion, students will have the basic skills necessary to conduct an effective accident investigation at the workplace.
- Primary reasons for conducting an accident investigation
- Employer responsibilities related to workplace accident investigations
- Six-step accident investigation procedure
Who should attend?
- Construction Industry Professionals
- Oil & Gas Industry Professionals
- Operations Personnel
- Supervisor or Manager
- Industrial Hygienists
- Safety Industry Professionals
- Small Business Owners
- Human Resources Industry Professionals responsible for workers compensation issues
- Employer or Employee Representative who serves on an Accident Investigation Team, Union Representative, or Management Team, who could be involved in conducting accident and/or near-miss investigations