The Introduction to Safety and Health Management (OSHA #7500) course covers the effective implementation of a company’s safety and health management system. The course addresses the four core elements of an effective safety and health management system and those central issues that are critical to each element’s proper management. This course is an interactive training session focusing on class discussion and workshops. Upon course completion, students will have the ability to evaluate, develop, and implement an effective safety and health management system for their company.
- Hazard Prevention and Control
- Management Leadership and Employee Involvement
- Overview of a Safety and Health Management System
- Program Evaluation
- Safety and Health Training
- Worksite Analysis
Who should attend?
- Personnel responsible for the development of a safety and health program or system
- Personnel charged with improving safety and health in the workplace