The end of the ISO 9001: 2015 3-year transition period, September 15, 2018, is fast approaching. If you find your transition journey is not yet started, now is the time to take the first step and beat the expected mid-2018 rush to registration.
Identify key gaps in your Quality Management System (QMS) and begin putting a transition plan in place. Get introduced to the ISO 10-clause High Level Structure for management system standards (Annex SL) and review the changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015. Attend the ISO 9001:2015 Transition Workshop to find out what you need to know about transitioning your quality management system.
Senior and operations managers and quality professionals, and those interested in learning about ISO 9001:2015 will benefit from the following topics:
- Review of the new requirements of Annex SL (Appendix 2) and how it affects the Quality Management System structure
- Review of the risk-based approach and its significance
- Review changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 and interpretation of these requirements
- Review of documentation requirements
- Transition timeline review and identifying the appropriate time for upgrade certification